We provide cradle-to-grave support across the acquisition life cycle. Our consultants are also trainers who keep themselves updated with the latest industry trends. We develop training materials for the Department of Defense. While we are experts at what we do, we consult other reliable professionals for valuable input to our process. Aside from contract administration and contract closeouts, our support services include the following:
- Create Market Research and Requirements Development
- Submit Performance Work Statements
- Draft Solicitation Documents
- Negotiate Terms and Conditions
- Craft Acquisition Strategies
- Develop and Write Acquisition Plans
- Provide Acquisitions Analysts
- Provide Support for Acquisition Plan and Strategy Review Boards/Panels
- Conduct and Support Source Selection Activities
- Compile Contract Award Documents
We can prepare and manage schedules, conduct acquisition management operations, provide resources, and manage logistics. Our team doesn't only provide quick turnkey solutions, but also communicates and works closely with your people. As your project manager, we deliver on time and on target. We have experience working with the Department of Defense and other government agencies.
Policy Development and Compliance
When regulations need to be drafted or policies need to be regulated, trust the experienced practitioners. Our team assists in drafting acquisition policies and preparing rulemaking documents for federal register. We also help manage integrated product teams (IPTs). Individuals may also be trained under our learning programs on acquisition management.